MRVAS Mentorship Program
I am so happy you are here and that you are ready to start or grow your profitable Virtual Assistant business! I am so passionate about helping other women work from home part-time while raising their littles and that is exactly why I created this mentorship program.
When I started back in 2017 I had no guidance or mentor to help me along the way.
I just jumped in and figured it out on my own.
But I don’t want you to go in blind. I have the tools and resources to get you going on the right path from the start.
I’ve built a thriving VA business all while working part-time with my kids at home with me and I am confident you can do it too!
Never thought you would be an entrepreneur? Me either! I was a corporate girl all the way!
But guess what?
I have never looked back.
I create my own schedule around my family and work with the clients that I want to!
Women making a difference in their industry.
Whether you are looking for a full roster of clients to replace your current 9-5 income or one so you can do the naptime hustle I am here to support you and can’t wait to get started.
Meredith is the owner of Meredith Raber Virtual Assistant Services, a full-service virtual assistance agency for female entrepreneurs. With 11 years of corporate advertising experience coupled with 4 years entrenched in the online business industry, Meredith provides strategic marketing direction as well as manages day-to-day tasks so business owners can focus on their core business. Her goal is to serve as a trusted partner and build long-term relationships with her clients. When she’s not checking off to-do lists and setting up projects in Asana, she spends as much time as she can with her family at her local beaches.
What’s included in the Mentorship:
VA Coaching Sessions (3 per month and 1 week for implementation) for weekly support.
Daily Slack Support so that you can get your questions answered in real time as you sign and serve clients.
Additional Resources & Spreadsheets as needed! I’ve built an empire of shortcuts and back end documents that help delight my clients and I want to share my best tips and resources with you!
I started MRVAS with two babies at home. Since then I have …
- Made over $200,000 working part-time with my kids home with me
- Worked with over 30 clients half of them for a year or longer
- Offered various services: social media management, content management, podcast management, general administration, website assistance, project management, client services, community management, email marketing
- Worked with various industries: coaches, creatives, wedding, real estate, nutrition, marketing agencies, law, insurance, web design, advertising agency, interior design, events agency
- Planned for and took a 3 month maternity leave while my business was still servicing clients
- Take vacations and my business still runs smoothly
- Has a waitlist for new clients
- Scaled my team
Who would be best for this program:
- Someone wanting to start their VA business
- A VA wanting to move to the next level in their business
- Someone looking to work part-time or flexible hours
- Start a work from home virtual business (even if they have no prior
- experience with it!)
- Start making $1,000-$5,000/month working part-time hours
- Have a more flexible way of making money so they can have a flexible work
Benefits of the program:
- Support from a successful virtual assistant who has scaled successfully and built her team
- Expertise and what works and what does not work
- Guidance about best practices
- Business Tools and templates
- Customized Strategy based on your current challenges
- 3 Months of Coaching Support to help you start and grow a profitable VA business!