MRVAS Mentorship Program
I’m so happy you are here and that you are ready to start or grow your profitable Virtual Assistant business! My passion for helping other women work from home part-time while raising their littles is why I created this mentorship program.
When I started back in 2017 I had no guidance or mentor to help me along the way.
I just jumped in the world of virtual assistance and figured it out on my own.
But I don’t want you to go in blind.
I have the tools and resources to get you going on the right path from the start.
I’ve built a thriving VA business all while working part-time with my kids at home with me and I’m confident you can do it too!
Never thought you would be an entrepreneur?
I was a corporate girl all the way! But guess what?
I’ve never looked back.
I create my own schedule around my family and work with the clients that I want to!
Women making a difference in their industry is what makes my heart flutter.
Whether you are looking for a full roster of clients to replace your current 9-5 income or one so you can do the naptime hustle, I’m here to support you and can’t wait to get started.
In 2017 I started my business with 2 babies at home.
Since then I have…
- Made over $225,000 working part-time
- Surpassed $10,000 a month
- Worked with over 30 retainer clients along with dozens of project clients
- Offered various services:
- Social media management
- Content management
- Podcast management
- General administration
- Project management
- Community management
- Email marketing
- Worked with various industries: coaches, creatives, wedding, real estate, nutrition, marketing agencies, law, insurance, web design, advertising agency, interior design, events agency
- Planned for and took a 3 month maternity leave while my business was still servicing my clients
- Plan and take vacations regularly while my business still runs smoothly
- A waitlist for new clients
- Scaled my team to 5 amazing ladies
What’s included in the Mentorship:
VA Mentorship Sessions (3 per month and 1 week for implementation) weekly support so you know exactly what to do to land paying clients and delight them.
Daily Slack Support so that you can get your questions answered in real-time as you sign and serve clients.
Access to the VA Library I’ve built an empire of shortcuts and back end documents that help delight my clients from onboarding documents and canned emails to customizable proposal and welcome guide templates.
“Having Meredith by your side to mentor you through the growing pains of entrepreneurship is invaluable! Meredith was my secret weapon in my business growth and development. When I wasn’t sure if I had what it takes to run a business, Meredith helped me strengthened my confidence with her knowledge, experience, and practical tips.It was an honor to absorb her amazing (and proven) business acumen. If you’re looking for a generous, compassionate mentor who will help you find your inner compass for business success, call Meredith Raber!“
“Having Meredith in my corner as I started my VA business was such a blessing. She was able to help me when I needed to shift mindset around being ready to launch. I valued her experience and her knowledge as I had many questions about the initial setup. Meredith did an excellent job at letting me figure out my own process for being a VA and was a helpful guide. So glad I had her as a mentor and would recommend her to anyone!“
Meredith is the owner of Meredith Raber Virtual Assistant Services, a full-service boutique virtual assistance agency for female entrepreneurs. With 11 years of corporate advertising experience coupled with 4 years entrenched in the online business industry, Meredith provides strategic marketing direction as well as manages day-to-day tasks so business owners can focus on their core business. Her goal is to serve as a trusted partner and build long-term relationships with her clients. When she’s not checking off to-do lists and setting up projects in Asana, she spends as much time as she can with her family at her local beaches.
Who would be best for this program:
- Someone wanting to start their VA business
- Someone wanting to move their business to next level or pivot their services
- Someone looking to work part-time or have a flexible works schedule
- Someone looking to start a work from home virtual business (even if they have no prior experience with it!)
- Someone wanting to make $1,000-$5,000/month working part-time hours
“Working with Meredith has been a true blessing in disguise. Meredith has been so knowledgeable and has helped elevate my business tenfold. She has helped me narrow down my focus in my business and truly connect with my clients. She has brought out the true CEO in me and for that, I am eternally grateful.”
You’ll Walk Away With:
- A roster of dream fit VA clients
- Complete clarity and massive confidence in your Virtual Assistance offerings and your business
- Business tools and templates to impress your clients
- A custom strategy to crush your VA business goals
- Confidence from being mentored and walked alongside personally from a successful virtual assistant who scaled her team of 5